Welcome to the best of Herefordshire Glamping. White House on Wye Tipi and Glamping is nestled in the Beautiful Wye Valley. The cosy tipis and yurt live in our apple orchard, tucked away, providing the perfect setting for a getaway.
The River Wye winds it’s way through our farm, over a mile of riverside and river beach are yours to explore and admire. You can fish, canoe, walk or even just relax with a BBQ on the beach.
We’re a working dairy farm. We want to welcome guests who want to experience country life as it really is. That means squawking rooks, the hum of the milking parlor, mooing cows and dogs running around. All of the things that give the countryside it’s character.
Our luxury tipis are tucked away in the apple orchard, providing ultimate privacy with a cosy interior and outdoor eating and relaxation area.
With 21ft or 24ft in size they have a king size bed, a single bed and plenty of space for camping mattresses for extra guests.
Outside the tipi, there’s a smashing little eating area with simple handmade furniture where you can lay out breakfast bits of locally sourced produce to snaffle in the morning sunshine.Enough room for a family of four per tipi
The tipi capacities are for 4 – 5 people. Enough room for a family of four or five per tipi. The yurt has capacity for 2 people.
* Bed linen (Sheets + Duvet + Blankets) and Towels included.
* Comfortable beds and pillows: King size bed + Single beds
* Handmade furniture
* Electricity/power supply
* Running water
* Bathroom facilities (shower and toilet)
* NO wifi and poor mobile service – how relaxing does it sound?
* Complimentary tea + Kettle
* The tipi is lit with candles, torches and small lights at night.
* Indoor heater – don’t worry it will be warm 🙂
* Private outside seating areas
* Cooking Utensils (Cutleries, plates, glasses and cups)
* Outdoor Cinema (Projector + movies + screen)
PRICE & RULES: