- Secret beach by the river
- Fire pit
- Cider orchard to explore, play and relax in
- Fishing (please book ahead here)
- NEW FOR 2018*: Outdoor cinema! We’ve created an outdoor cinema that you can sit out under the stars and watch your favourite movie.
Activities In The Area
- Walking in the Wye Valley
- Weston’s Factory Tour (highly recommended for cider lovers!)
- Exploring the historic towns of Ross on Wye and Hereford
- Grab an afternoon tea in a local cafe
- Local pubs and restaurants
- Four golf courses nearby
- Several National Trust properties
- Walking trails and wanders through ancient forests and caves
- Bird Watching
Local Walks Starting From The Glampsite
There are two local short walks that we recommend to guests. Please see below. Click on the images to enlarge them.
The first is ‘The Church Loop’, it takes you up to the beautiful How Caple Church and passed How Caple Court Gardens. To start the route, turn right out of the entrance to the farm and walk over the bridge and on the right you’ll see a footpath – take this. It takes the footpath along the river Wye. At the line of trees that cuts across the field, follow the path up and cross the road. It will then go up to the Church, from there you’ll take the return route back down the country lane.
The second route is to Foy Bridge. This is a lovely old footbridge which is well worth the walk.
To start the route, turn right out of the entrance to the farm and walk over the bridge and on the right you’ll see a footpath – take this. You’ll need to follow the river Wye, along the footpath until you get to the road which you follow along, through Hole in The Wall until you reach the bridge. You can enjoy some time on the bridge, watching the Wye flow underneath it. From there you can either head back the same route, or if you’d like to go further then carry on the footpath up to the village of Foy.