Our 5 luxury tipis are tucked away in the apple orchard, providing ultimate privacy with a cosy interior and outdoor eating and relaxation area.
We have 2 sizes of tipi – ‘Regular’ and ‘Large’. The regular has room for 4 people and the large, room for 5.
Large 5 person tipis have a (very comfy) king-sized bed, plus 3 singles and regular 4 person tipis have a double bed, plus 2 singles.
Outside the tipi, there’s an eating area with handmade pallet furniture where you can layout breakfast bits of locally sourced produce to snaffle in the morning sunshine.
- Shared bathroom facilities (showers and toilets)
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Bed linen (Sheets + Duvet + Blankets) and Towels included.
- Comfortable beds and pillows: King size bed + Single beds
- Handmade furniture
- Electricity/power supply
- Running water
- NO wifi and poor mobile service – how relaxing does it sound?
- Complimentary tea + kettle
- The tipi is lit with lights and fairy lights at night
- Indoor heater – don’t worry it will be warm 🙂
- Extra blankets
- Private outside seating areas
- BBQ / fire-pit (per tipi)
- Cooking Utensils (Cutleries, plates, glasses and mugs)
- Camping stove with pots and pans
- Outdoor Cinema (Projector + movies + screen) – please give notice if you’d like to use it.
Meet the tipis
All tipis are adequately spaced from each other amongst the orchard’s apple trees.
Enough to give you privacy, but not too far away if you’re booking as a group.
You can see the map below which shows the layout of the site.
The orange line shows the route from the entrance to the glamping area.
The orange star shows where the toilet and shower facilities are.
Meet our tipis:
Bramley – 4 person – Bramley is our latest addition. Cosy and cute, perfect for a couple’s getaway.
Russet – 5 person – Russet travelled all the way from West Wales, born and raised in Carmarthenshire.
Rosie – 5 person – Rosie is our newest tipi, a local gal, she was born up the road in Much Marcle.
Porter – 5 person – Russet’s brother, also a Welshman from Carmarthen.
Pippin – 5 person – Born in Essex but has travelled the world (He even attended Burning Man festival in Black Rock Desert, USA.).
Prices and check-in
On the farm, we’ve been trying our hardest to become as ‘green’ as we can. You’ll find the roofs of our barns covered in solar panels. The heating for our houses is provided by a bio-mass boiler. We aim to be as low-impact as possible, from recycling your waste from the glamping site to sustainably sourcing the wood poles for the tipi.