Travel Notice Regarding Coronavirus
In these uncertain times, our main focus is to ensure the safety and well being of our guests and staff as we would love to keep bringing people to nature. We are closely following the government’s and expert advice and we continue to evaluate the current situation and make changes to our opening dates as necessary.
As the situation at the moment is not 100% clear, we encourage our guests to keep their booking or reschedule them for a more convenient time. We believe that glamping offers a great solution for the people of Britain to get to the outdoors for their holiday this year. Which is why we’re committed to creating the safest glamping experience we can.
Here are the measures we are taking to make sure you have a safe stay.
Cancellations or concerns under COVID-19 scenario?
If you have an existing reservation for a stay through May 31 2020, you can contact us if you have not done so yet to reschedule your stay to any available date later in the year. We want to help our customers so we have changed slightly our cancellation policy so we are offering guests some flexibility by allowing them to reschedule their trip for free. This will allow you to confirm your holiday when the situation is more clear while supporting a small business.
You can contact our team at email@example.com
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
While cleanliness and hygiene have always been very important to us, we have taken additional measures as recommended by global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in tipis, such as lights, plugs etc.
- Reduced paper amenities like welcome packs. We will now email guest our welcome packs instead.
- All tipis have private entry to the great outdoors. They are well distanced so you won’t need to come into contact with other guests.
- No connected ductwork means you are breathing your own, unaltered, fresh air.
- Washing bed sheets, cushions and blankets to a higher temperature than usual.
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas as kitchen and bathrooms.
- Disinfecting wipes and gel is available in tipis and common areas.
- Marked areas to ensure social distancing is respected
- We have implemented staff training and briefings as well as providing our staff with personal protective equipment.
- Contactless check-in and check-out. This is a normal procedure at White House Glamping and we will keep it now more than ever.
- We maintain a zero-tolerance sick policy for our employees and guests. If you have any symptoms, we ask you to contact us and cancel/re-schedule your stay. #Stayathomewhensick
- Social Distancing: Especially, saying 2m / 6ft away from others when you go into a shared space. We will provide with signs at doors for communal areas as kitchen and bathrooms and we ask guests to wait until the space is empty to enter it.
- Frequently washing hands or use hand sanitizer. We will provide with disinfecting wipes in tipis and common areas, plus plenty of soap in all areas.
- We will ask all guests to confirm that they are in good health, have no symptoms and have not been in contact with anyone with Covid-19.
White House Glamping
For the most updated information on COVID-19, please refer to the government guidelines. From White House Glamping, we are confident the situation will change soon and we will be able to enjoy the countryside, so let’s keep positive, keep safe and look forward to our holiday in the future!
Love and tipis,